Regain Your Masculinity Today
Just as women go through menopause as they approach a certain age, men experience something quite similar. Often referred to as "male menopause," male hypogonadism can make you feel as if you're losing your masculinity - bit by bit. However, as detailed in this informative e-book, which is also a $39 value, you can learn how to safely but surely gain it back! Just follow these tips, and you'll see a change! Discover how to:
- Find out if you're experiencing "Manopause" - If you're seeing a noticeable decline in your libido, gaining some belly fat and a number of other symptoms, then it's time to learn if you're experiencing male hypogonadism, and what you can expect if you are.
- Realize that Viagra isn't the answer to your problems - While Viagra and other hormone-replacement drugs may seem to provide an answer to your problems, they can be very dangerous, with ties to heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure and others.
- Learn how your prostate directly affects your testosterone output - When you're dealing with many of the side effects of "Manopause," then it's important to understand the connection to your prostate and the steps to take to ensure that it stays healthy.
Learn to Protect Your Prostate and More
It's a fact that many men just aren't familiar enough with what their prostate is, how it works and the best ways to keep it healthy. This informative e-book, which is valued at $39, can help you to understand more about your prostate, including how to protect it as you begin to grow older. Full of numerous tips and important information that can even save your life, you can learn how to:
- Understand your prostate and how it works - Discover the difference between a normal prostate, an inflamed prostate and an enlarged prostate. What functions does your prostate manage, and how can you ensure that it's functioning properly?
- See the connection between your weight and an unhealthy prostate - Is it really possible that being overweight can have an effect on your prostate? Here, you can learn how and why, as well as tips to manage your weight and its numerous side effects.
- Naturally manage your male hormones - Rather than resorting to potentially dangerous options, there's a great variety of herbs, nutrients and vitamins that can help your body begin to naturally produce more testosterone.
Lose Your Belly Fat and Get Your Sex Life Back
As many people age, they see their sex lives begin to decline. However, could this be related to that persistent belly fat which has been accumulating since as early as your 30s? You bet it does, which means that you can begin to put the zing back into your bedroom by following these simple steps to lose your belly fat with this informative e-book, which is also a $39 value. Learn how to:
- Eat healthier and lower your calorie intake - There are plenty of foods that provide some type of nutritional value, but do they still come packed with calories? Learn about some foods you may want to avoid, including guacamole, peanut butter and granola.
- Discover core exercises that can help reduce belly fat - You may have once learned to target a certain area of the body to "burn fat" there, but overall core exercises are better for speeding up your metabolism. Try the ones that best suit your specific needs.
- Understand the connection between your thoughts and your weight - Your emotions, especially stress, can create a huge impact on the way you look and feel. Try stress-reducing activities such as yoga, meditation, writing in a journal and many more.